Friday, September 18, 2009

Let me introduce myself (in medias res)

Oh my god! Am I actually writing on a blog?! If somebody told me that a few days ago, I would have laugh. Really. A blog, isn’t it this thing where geeks pour out their (absence of) life? Ok, that’s not really what I was thinking, and I have a lot of respect for professional bloggers, such as journalists for instance. Yet, I must admit I am biased against teen-agers writing a blog paying tribute to their favorite pets. For some reasons, I had to write my own blog. Don’t ask me for those reasons, they are confidential. Bob would kill me if I told you. He is the one who forced me. And if you don’t know who the f*** is Bob, too bad for you. So, now I am in the blogosphere, there are these two visions fighting in my brain. The first one: blogs are great. They are interlinked, interactive and they allow us to communicate easily. The second one: blogs are lame. They’re individualistic, egocentric forms of self-expression. But, as mysterious Bob says, we have to break our habits. So, I will cease this precious opportunity to discover new things, no matter how many readers will follow me, and express myself, mostly about media. Oh, I am a student in communication by the way. That’s all for the presentation. See you soon.

CMM (Celsa’s Marie-Morgane)

No comments:

Post a Comment